A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy elevates this vision into a new reality for everyone. With its holistic approach, the Vivy app
empowers users and transforms them from being passive patients to proactive individuals who are
in charge of their own health. Within a single, integrated application, Vivy is the one place for users
to consolidate medical documents and health data, adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encryption technology.
As the team behind Vivy, we are focused on creating real value that benefits our users’ lives by crafting user centric features. We are always looking for new members for our international team in Berlin-Mitte who are enthusiastic about disrupting the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is your personal health assistant as an app. We – the team at Berlin-based Uvita GmbH – created Vivy driven by the idea that a healthier life will result in a happier and more fulfilled life. Our app helps you to access and understand your medical data and documents. It connects you closer with your physicians and other health providers and delivers contextualized personal health insights and guidance based on your personal lifestyle. With experienced founders, a highly motivated international team as well as high security standards and a user-centric mindset we are on our way to push digital health forward in Germany and beyond. We are a highly motivated team of professionals. We get things done and aim for sustainably changing the life of millions for the better!
If you are enthusiastic about our vision and the healthcare sector, join our team at our office located in the heart of Berlin!
- Together with your skilled colleagues you shape and design how users experience our platform through our mobile apps which perform flawlessly and look amazing
- You develop features and flows from concept discussion and wireframes through to beautiful designs
- You validate your designs with customers and enhance it according to user feedback
- You utilize the best and most modern practices and tools to produce highly user-centered designs across a diverse set of requirements and features
- You participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
- You collaborate directly with product managers and engineers, to ensure all projects are developed in the best possible way
- You help defining the overall look and feel of our evolving brand communicated through our applications and marketing materials