A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
For our bombastic and creative Marketing-Team, we are hiring a (Senior) Marketing Manager (m/f/d) that looks after doctors and other Health Care Professionals. If you know the health care market inside out and understand how to get the attention of HCPs and win them over, then you're just right with us!
- You will manage the whole sales marketing for market access (brochures, flyer, templates, presentations) for health professionals in Germany (doctors, dentists, pharmacists, etc.) in practices and hospitals
- Your responsibility will be the management and organization of relevant healthcare events (fairs, congresses, other events, b2b speaking opportunities)
- Your responsibility will be the health professional lead generation with b2b online marketing campaigns, social media activities and media co-operations
- You will contribute to customer care tool with copy and visuals and will be responsible for the health professional blog/journal with compelling content and guest contributions
- You are the partner with sales and marketing leaders to understand healthcare and digital health fundamentals, to design and build analytical tools that enable key insights into business drivers
- Your role is to align with the consumer marketing team and furthermore the product management team within Vivy