A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy elevates this vision into a new reality for everyone. With its holistic approach, the Vivy app
empowers users and transforms them from being passive patients to proactive individuals who are
in charge of their own health. Within a single, integrated application, Vivy is the one place for users
to consolidate medical documents and health data, adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encryption technology.
As the team behind Vivy, we are focused on creating real value that benefits our users’ lives by crafting user centric features. We are always looking for new members for our international team in Berlin-Mitte who are enthusiastic about disrupting the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is your personal health assistant as an app. We – the team at Berlin-based Uvita GmbH – created Vivy driven by the idea that a healthier life will result in a happier and more fulfilled life. Our app helps you to access and understand your medical data and documents. It connects you closer with your physicians and other health providers and delivers contextualized personal health insights and guidance based on your personal lifestyle. With experienced founders, a highly motivated international team as well as high security standards and a user-centric mindset we are on our way to push digital health forward in Germany and beyond. We are a highly motivated team of professionals. We get things done and aim for sustainably changing the life of millions for the better! If you are enthusiastic about our vision and the healthcare sector, join our team at our office located in the heart of Berlin!
- Support Vivy’s product marketing team of marketing and content managers in creating and delivering distinct, engaging and visually appealing communication strategies and applications
- Shape and design together with your skilled colleagues how our product is communicated and perceived by our diverse audiences and stakeholders in the healthcare market
- Translate together with our marketing and design leads business requirements and brand identity into rock-solid and appealing visual marketing materials – online as well as offline
- You balance creative excellence with business and stakeholder needs and deliver high-quality results on time
- Inspire and support the further development of the brand and visual identity
- Validate your designs with your audiences and our internal and external experts and enhance it according to feedback
- Evaluate, select, brief and manage freelancers and agencies when needed
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
- Keep up-to-date with current trends and developments in media and design