A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy elevates this vision into a new reality for everyone. With its holistic approach, the Vivy app
empowers users and transforms them from being passive patients to proactive individuals who are
in charge of their own health. Within a single, integrated application, Vivy is the one place for users
to consolidate medical documents and health data, adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encryption technology.
As the team behind Vivy, we are focused on creating real value that benefits our users’ lives by crafting user centric features. We are always looking for new members for our international team in Berlin-Mitte who are enthusiastic about disrupting the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Berlin. An ideal candidate is responsible for reviewing, designing and verifying healthcare data to be developed into an analysis warehouse.
A candidate for this role should be able to perform analysis and develop reporting capabilities. You should be able to communicate data to non-technical audience. The desirable candidate can turn data into information and draw logical conclusion based on the existing data.
- Architect, implement, and maintain data pipelines
- Anonymize data warehouses for internal usage
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical methods
- Develop data analysis and data collection systems/strategies in order to optimize statistical productivity
- Maintain databases
- Understand healthcare operations and systems
- Collaborate with teams to implement and evaluate improvements