A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Berlin. An ideal candidate is responsible for reviewing, designing and verifying healthcare data to be developed into an analysis warehouse.
A candidate for this role should be able to perform analysis and develop reporting capabilities. You should be able to communicate data to non-technical audience. The desirable candidate can turn data into information and draw logical conclusion based on the existing data.
- Architect, implement, and maintain data pipelines
- Anonymize data warehouses for internal usage
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical methods
- Develop data analysis and data collection systems/strategies in order to optimize statistical productivity
- Maintain databases
- Understand healthcare operations and systems
- Collaborate with teams to implement and evaluate improvements