A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy elevates this vision into a new reality for everyone. With its holistic approach, the Vivy app
empowers users and transforms them from being passive patients to proactive individuals who are
in charge of their own health. Within a single, integrated application, Vivy is the one place for users
to consolidate medical documents and health data, adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encryption technology.
As the team behind Vivy, we are focused on creating real value that benefits our users’ lives by crafting user centric features. We are always looking for new members for our international team in Berlin-Mitte who are enthusiastic about disrupting the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is looking for a Data scientist to join the team in Berlin. As a Data scientist, you should be able to analyze raw data and interpret into information that will optimize company’s performance.
An ideal candidate for this role should have extensive background in statistical methodologies, as well as data mining and machine learning strategies. In addition to the technical skills discussed above, it is important you to have passion for scientific investigation and talent for strategic mindset.
- Analyze data and discover patterns or trends
- Identify valuable data and information
- Build predictive models and algorithms
- Interpret data using data visualization techniques
- Suggest strategies for business challenges
- Provide competence to deploy advanced statistical techniques in order to solve problems and further advance business opportunities
- Develop and manage capabilities in machine learning, statistical modeling, and other computational approaches to extract insights from large proprietary data sets
- Develop highly complex programmatic and quantitative methods to find patterns in large datasets
- Utilize complex mathematical, statistical data-driven problem solving analysis to identify important intelligence issues/trends in business operations
- Solid knowledge of research designs