A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is looking for a Data scientist to join the team in Berlin. As a Data scientist, you should be able to analyze raw data and interpret into information that will optimize company’s performance.
An ideal candidate for this role should have extensive background in statistical methodologies, as well as data mining and machine learning strategies. In addition to the technical skills discussed above, it is important you to have passion for scientific investigation and talent for strategic mindset.
- Analyze data and discover patterns or trends
- Identify valuable data and information
- Build predictive models and algorithms
- Interpret data using data visualization techniques
- Suggest strategies for business challenges
- Provide competence to deploy advanced statistical techniques in order to solve problems and further advance business opportunities
- Develop and manage capabilities in machine learning, statistical modeling, and other computational approaches to extract insights from large proprietary data sets
- Develop highly complex programmatic and quantitative methods to find patterns in large datasets
- Utilize complex mathematical, statistical data-driven problem solving analysis to identify important intelligence issues/trends in business operations
- Solid knowledge of research designs