A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer (BID) to join our team in Berlin. As a BI developer, you should be ably to manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
For this role, you will work closely with technical department, as well as, with product department to identify business requirements and create sustainable reporting solutions using SQL/NoSQL system, event processing such as Kafka, mapreduce, CSV, etc.
You should have a background in data and business analysis, as you will be responsible to perform analysis and data extraction/manipulation. In addition to technical skills, this position will require interpersonal skills; thus, we are interested to hire a candidate who is analytical and excellent communicator.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions
- Develop and improve BI systems
- Collaborate with different teams to integrate systems for the successful result
- Develop and execute data warehouses, data mining models, operational lists and reports.
- Present information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and to be able to produce functional technical documentation
- Establish and maintain quality assurance processes
- Create or discover new data processing programs
- Analyze business processes and data to overcome business related problems