A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy elevates this vision into a new reality for everyone. With its holistic approach, the Vivy app
empowers users and transforms them from being passive patients to proactive individuals who are
in charge of their own health. Within a single, integrated application, Vivy is the one place for users
to consolidate medical documents and health data, adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encryption technology.
As the team behind Vivy, we are focused on creating real value that benefits our users’ lives by crafting user centric features. We are always looking for new members for our international team in Berlin-Mitte who are enthusiastic about disrupting the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer (BID) to join our team in Berlin. As a BI developer, you should be ably to manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
For this role, you will work closely with technical department, as well as, with product department to identify business requirements and create sustainable reporting solutions (using SQL or MicroStrategy).
You should have a background in data and business analysis, as you will be responsible to perform analysis and data extraction/manipulation. In addition to technical skills, this position will require interpersonal skills; thus, we are interested to hire a candidate who is analytical and excellent communicator.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions
- Develop and improve BI systems
- Collaborate with different teams to integrate systems for the successful result
- Develop and execute data warehouses, data mining models, operational lists and reports.
- Present information through reports and visualization
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and to be able to produce functional technical documentation
- Establish and maintain quality assurance processes
- Create or discover new data processing programs
- Analyze business processes and data to overcome business related problems