A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy elevates this vision into a new reality for everyone. With its holistic approach, the Vivy mobile application empowers and transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals who are in charge of their own health. Within a single, integrated application, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate medical documents and health data, adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encryption technology.
As the team behind Vivy, we are focused on creating real value that benefits our users’ lives by crafting user centric features. We are always looking for new members for our international team in Berlin-Mitte who are enthusiastic about disrupting the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Joining Vivy in a very exciting growing phase, the Head of Product will be building and leading the product team and will serve as the unifying force to support each product manager, while implementing the right balance of tools and processes to keep the team motivated and moving quickly. You act as an agile development coach and set the structure that further product developments run smooth.
- You are a collaborative leader and will build and manage relationships across different teams
- Own the vision of our product and manage the roadmap; prioritize the work in a way that your team always works on the most impactful projects
- Responsible to deliver a product that reflects both our strategy and user needs
- A deep understanding of the problems we are solving through research and regularly talking to customers and communicate relevant user insights to the team
- Know how to scope features as small as possible to ship them early and use the feedback of our users to iteratively improve the product
- Use insights from both quantitative and qualitative research to constantly evaluate how our product solves the problems of our users
- Work with other team members like business development, operations or customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are defined and met