A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
Vivy is looking for an Executive Team Assistant (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin.
Your main focus will be to support our CEO, Christian, and other members of our leadership team with organizing and coordinating meetings and conference schedules, as well as some travel management.Your Role:
- You are the main contact person for all CEO related queries
- You are responsible for managing our CEO`s agenda
- You prioritize in close cooperation with Christian the events and conferences to be part of
- You take care of the travel management of our CEO and our core leaders
- You organize external locations if needed
- You cooperate closely with marketing and communications to establish priorities and who from our team is the best person to attend certain meetings or conferences
- You take care of any procurement for Christian
- You research the conferences and let Christian know which he absolutely must attend
- You help to improve and streamline day-to-day operations